NEOX is a company which provides sales and customer support services to major IT brands. The company is the official reseller of ShoreTel, distributor of TOSHIBA business telecoms systems and premium partner of KONICA MINOLTA Business solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for the back office support of the company, communicating customers via Telephone and Email, coordinating Sales and Customer Support people, keeping CRM and ERP records updated.
- The ideal candidate will have a University or TEI degree or equivalent working experience.
- Needs to speak Greek as mother language and English in a professional level
- Needs to be highly organized and detail oriented
- Previous experience in treasury or finance departments would be a plus
- Experience using Dynamics CRM and NAV (former Navision) ERP would be also a plus
- Ability and kindness on telephone with customers and Vendors is necessary
Core Responsibilities: This individual will be responsible for backoffice procedures.
•This position interacts with multiple-level contacts and has exposure to information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment.
•This individual will need to communicate with customers, other employees, line management, and external sources on a professional level.
•This role will handle daily importing data and scheduling on CRM system, issuing invoices and creating records update on ERP system, handling incoming calls and Emails.
•This position is within a team that is in startup mode. The role will require flexibility as the needs of the growing team change.
What we offer
This is a part time job, 6h/Day 30h/Week. NEOX offers a basic salary, insurance and an excellent working environment.
How to contact NEOX